Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hot Six for 2009

*****

Since last year's resolutions went so well, I'm posting my list for 2009. Here are my goals for the year:

  1. Finish revisions on Jamieson’s Folly.
  2. Write 10 short stories.
  3. Of those, publish at least 5.
  4. Keep up this blog.
  5. Implement at least one other way of effectively promoting my writing.
  6. Complete NaNoWriMo.

It's a short list, but it should keep me busy. I look forward to ticking each of these off in the gleaming, fresh months ahead.

May all of you have a wonderful year, filled with growth, fulfillment and realized potential. Whatever you do, keep writing!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Holy Guacamole, short but serious! That's an ambitious list - good luck and HNY! Peace, Linda

Greta Igl said...

Linda, I'll most likely be eating my words come December 31, but it's always good to shoot for the stars :)

Happy New Year back at you!

Stephen said...

That's a good list, Greta. I'm still thinking on mine. And I'm still thinking about sending that list to you so I can be held... so I can be held... (ahem) so I can be held accountable.

Greta Igl said...

What???? You WANT me to nag you, Stephen??? Woo hoo! Permission to be a bitch! Yay!

Seriously, send it on, whenever it's ready. And make sure finishing Arturo's story is on there. (See? Starting already)