Sunday, October 18, 2009

Almost done!

*******

After much work, 30 Days, 30 Writes 2009 is nearly ready for publication. This anthology is a compilation of the 30 best stories written during the MySixWriMo event hosted here on this blog last April.

For those of you new to my blog, a little background:

MySixWriMo was a writing event where I posted two prompts here on my blog each day. Participating writers wrote a six (or more) sentence story based on one of them. Jane Banning, Stephen Book, and JC Towler all rose to the challenge.

After months of selecting, editing and laying the publication out, the chapbook is nearly ready. I've received much invaluable help from Stephen in creating a pdf version. We expect to launch it by the end of the month.

For more information on the project, please visit the 30 Days, 30 Writes blog. And plan to join us next April for the 2010 30 Days.

3 comments:

... Paige said...

I look forward to seeing it. will it be FREE?

Greta Igl said...

Hey Paige!

Yep, the pdf version will be FREE.

We are also doing a print edition. Anyone interested in getting a snazzily bound, full color print copy can contact Stephen or me. The cost is $10.

J.C. Towler said...

Greta, Stephen, and Jane all put a lot of hard work into making this snazzy chapbook (I just sat back and tossed in a couple of stories...cinch). Greta's intro alone gives me goosebumps. I was honored to be a part of it and hope it will be enjoyed by many.

--John